Whoop Careers · Who we are: · What We Offer: · Our benefits at a glance: · Data Entry and Digital Media Marketers Needed.
At Whoop, we’re always happy to meet smart people who care about helping others achieve their dreams. We’re building a global online business directory that already powers thousands of people and businesses around the world. If you want to contribute and unlock human performance, come and join us!
Who We Are:
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead.
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing.
Our values define who we are. They are the fundamental beliefs of our global organization. They influence the way we work with each other and the way we serve our clients and engage with our network community
What We Offer:
You have talent and you expect prospects. We are looking to strengthen our global team.
So if you impress us with your personality and talent, we offer you excellent perspectives.
You might be good, but we want you to be even better.
And if you’re very good, we challenge you to be one of the best. Whatever your level is-student,
graduate, expert or professional-with our globally standardized development offering we will
support every facet of your profile.
Our Benefits At A Glance:
-Training and Leadership Development
–hardware software Skills
Data Entry and Digital Media Marketers Needed
• Attract more people to like/follow the company’s pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Moderate user-generated content as part of a team, in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Must be a social media-obsessed person
• Must belong to or willing to belong to a number of influential groups
• Not less than 2000 friends on Facebook
• Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge will be a plus
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English